LG announced LG Optimus G Pro last week and will now be coming out ni Korea this week.The phone has some heavy specs with a 1080p 5.5-inch display.LG Optimus G Pro is the first phone to come with Qualcomm’s recently announced Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor.It has curved glass display that offers 2.5D effect, thin bezel of just 3mm that offers better grip for a single handed use and has six different colors of LED.
The advanced UX features include Dual Recording that allows users to capture video with both the front and rear cameras simultaneously for a unique picture-in-picture experience and VR Panorama that allows shots of entire horizontal and vertical environments for a full 360 degree view. It would also include upgraded QSlide, Live Zooming and QuickMemo.
LG Optimus G Pro Key Specifications:
- 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Processor
- 2GB RAM
- Memory: 32GB / microSD (up to 32GB)
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels / 400ppi)
- Cameras: Rear 13.0MP with LED Flash / Front 2.1MP
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 3,140mAh (removable / wireless charging capable)
- Size: 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4mm
- 4G LTE
- Pre-loaded QSlide, Live Zooming and QuickMemo.