A new bug has been found on Samsung Galaxy Note II running Android 4.1.2 . The info was shared on a blog by Terence Eden .The bug allows one to run apps and dial numbers on a locked device.vulnerability can go through security features like Pattern Lock, PIN, Password and Face Unlock activated on a user’s phone. What this means then is that “there is no way to secure your phone against your homescreen being accessed.”Everything related to this problem is still on his blog , Check it out .
- Lock the device with a “secure” pattern, PIN, or password.
- Activate the screen.
- Press “Emergency Call”.
- Press the “ICE” button on the bottom left.
- Hold down the physical home key for a few seconds and then release.
- The phone’s home screen will be displayed – briefly.
- While the home screen is displayed, click on an app or a widget.
- The app or widget will launch.
- If the widget is “direct dial” the phone will start ringing.