The iPhone 4S camera gives you 8 megapixels — that’s 60 percent more pixels than the camera on iPhone 4. They’re engineered with a higher, full-well capacity to collect even more light. With more megapixels and more light, you’ll see a dramatic difference in the resolution and details of your images. So your photos look stunning everywhere you show them off — on your iPhone, your computer, or your HDTV. And they’re rendered pixel for pixel in prints as large as 8×10.
Features the new iPhone4S camera has
- With new face detection, this camera is smart enough to know whether you’re taking a portrait or a group shot.
- The A5 chip is designed with an image signal processor that’s just as good as the ones found in DSLR cameras
- you can open the Camera app right from the Lock screen.
- iPhone 4S captures three photos from that one shot, each with a different exposure level.
- With Photo Stream in iCloud, new photos you take are automatically sent to all your devices, so you can show them off on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC.