Ideals as a valentines gift to your loved one maybe, the pink version is due to be available on the week commencing 13th February.
The Samsung Galaxy S II is the best selling Android smartphone of 2011.
It is an awesome smartphone featuring a stunning Super AMOLED Plus display, 8 megapixel camera and a powerful 1.2GHz dual-core processor. These features make the Samsung Galaxy S II ideal for any media application. Best of all these features are contained within a smartphone which has a thickness of just 8.49mm.The stunning 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Plus display produces an incredible visual experience. Images are bright and colourful with smoother graphics and outstanding contrast.An 8 megapixel camera is included with a LED flash that enables you to capture.
Features of Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 (16GB) – PINK
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- TouchWiz 4.0 UI
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Exynos processor
- 4.3″ 480 x 800 Super AMOLED Plus display
- 16GB internal storage and 1GB RAM
- 8MP camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- A-GPS with Google Maps including Latitude, Places, Navigation
- SWYPE text input
- 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi
- Slim design just 8.49 mm
- Lightweight 116g
What’s in the Box of Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 (16GB) – PINK
- Samsung Galaxy S II (I9100) Handset – PINK
- Battery 1650 mAh
- UK Mains Charger
- MicroUSB cable
- 3.5mm Stereo Headset
- Quick Start Guide