Microsoft just unveiled Windows 8 for all the windows phone fans.After windows 7.5 this should be a good change if Windows have to compete with all the hype that surrounds the OS.
Let us look at what’s the change Windows 8 has from its 7.5 version:
- The best thing will be added support for multi core processors.There’s also support for better screen resolutions, including 720p and 1,280 x 768 (WXGA). That’s not quite retina, but it’s better than the 800 x 480 screen of the Nokia Lumia 900, one of the current leading Windows Phones.
- The new Windows phone also has a support for external storage as in micro SD cards.
- Windows 8 does have Nokia Maps now , how no more Bing for searching it all.
- The live tiles get a makeover and gets a lot of options including changing colors sizes and making more tiles on your screen.
- For developers this is a good news as Microsoft made Windows 8 from scratch keeping in mind the windows desktop version and the codes are almost the same. This means there will be more apps which were not available before.Every one was backing off Windows devices as they didn’t had a good market place and apps were less than the Android,but now this opens the door for devs to really put Microsoft in the drivers seat.